DuBose Porter believes you agree.
Teachers need DuBose Porter as their Governor.
* Former Chairman of the GA House Education and Higher Education Committees
* Sponsored HB1397, The Salary Protection Act, in 2010 session to stop teacher furloughs and put a firewall around teacher salaries
* Sponsored HB1136 in 2010 session to restore National Board Certification for teachers
* Sponsored post-secondary options legislation so students can learn valuable skills at technical colleges while still in high school
* Voted against increasing class sizes
* Fought against $3 billion in cuts to public education since 2003
* Voted against private school vouchers
* Sponsored the legislation creating the HOPE Scholarship, the HOPE Grant, and the Pre-Kindergarten Program in Georgia
* Spoke out against elimination of school nurses
* Hails from Dublin, GA. Graduated from Dublin High School.
* Married to Carol Porter and father of 4 boys, one graduated and the rest attending The University of Georgia.Turn Education Around.
Elect DuBose Porter.
Democratic Primary July 20.